Intellectual Wellness involves creating a stimulating environment that allows an individual’s intellectual capacity to grow and flourish through academics, scholarly activities and knowledge transfer.
- Schedule study time in advance.
- When studying, set a timer for breaks.
- If you are unsure about courses and program requirements, meet with your academic adviser.
- Use a day planner or calendar to track due dates.
- Explore features on your Brock portal for tutors, advising appointments, exam schedules, etc.