Environmental Wellness plays a crucial role in the development of one’s self and can refer to any physical environment we find ourselves. In order to thrive in the external environment, we need to sustain, protect, preserve and constantly improve our communities. It’s important to be aware of our personal impact and contributions to the environment.
- Get involved in a community group that supports an inclusive community.
- Be proactive in sustaining a clean environment – reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Be conscious of how much printing you are doing. Try to use online resources.
- Be aware of your physical environment both on and off campus.
- Practice being a good neighbour. Take your garbage cans in on time and maintain cleanliness outside.